They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and as I fall short with words, I say it with pictures.
All I can say is that two people being that photogenic just isn't fair. I don't think you could pick a bad one.
great shots! Love the second one. ALL are good though. I agree with Deidre. One question - Where are their teeth? Do they not like the way they smile with teeth?Pictures still look amazing. The wedding ones a great too. Lots of work, huh?
Hey, that's awesome! Their pictures will fit in with the others. Now you just need to photoshop Jorden into the other pictures :)
The third one. The 2nd one is cropped too close for good use with a frame. IMO.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
All I can say is that two people being that photogenic just isn't fair. I don't think you could pick a bad one.
great shots! Love the second one. ALL are good though. I agree with Deidre.
One question - Where are their teeth? Do they not like the way they smile with teeth?
Pictures still look amazing. The wedding ones a great too. Lots of work, huh?
Hey, that's awesome! Their pictures will fit in with the others. Now you just need to photoshop Jorden into the other pictures :)
The third one. The 2nd one is cropped too close for good use with a frame. IMO.
Post a Comment