I took my friend Audra's family portraits Saturday bright and early. I am still going through them. I took WAY too many. But here is one. . .
I know she is dying to know how they turned out. I haven't had a chance to really edit them yet but here is one I got done. I thought you might like a sneak peak.
I know she is dying to know how they turned out. I haven't had a chance to really edit them yet but here is one I got done. I thought you might like a sneak peak. Okay two more: 

3 comments:
These look soooo good! I can't wait to see the rest!
They are completely fabulous. Great subject and great photographer.
Thanks Amy! I love the first one. The other 2 are cute, but why does my face look orange against the orange door? You think you are vain, what about all of us. To vanity!
Post a Comment