Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

Adventure in lighting


As I have mentioned before, I have a few new backdrops. So after conference on Saturday I had the beautiful daughter of a friend come and be my practice model with them. I wanted to try some new things and try lighting them in different ways and she was willing to be my experiment. She was great! Of course for me my light triggers go out right as we start. I had tested them earlier and they were just fine. And yet. . . so I tried new batteries etc to no avail. SO I had to trigger them with my camera flash. Thankfully I had practiced that before and had some clue what I was doing but needless to say I learned also. There are definite limitations to doing it that way. So if I can't get it fixed I guess I get to buy more equipment. . . I am glad it was a practice session and I am glad that she was so fun and patient. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!! They turned out great. To see more go to my business blog (link is on the sidebar)

No comments: