when it was at the Visitor Center at the Mesa Temple? It was there during the Easter Pageant. I did and wanted to spend hours there looking at the photographs. They were amazing and absolutely touched me in many different ways.
Today I came across this article http://mormontimes.com/arts_entertainment/news/?id=4077 about it. Reading it was an answer to a prayer I wasn't even praying yet- just thinking about. I need to pray more sincerely. I was going to say I need to pray more but I pray alot. They just are missing something.
To see his photographs go here: http://www.reflectionsofchrist.org/ And if you are lucky enough to live by one of the places it is being exhibited. Go. You won't regret it! (read where it is being shown in the Mormon times article- it has more info than the website)
1 comment:
I saw it and it was beautiful and thought provoking. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Post a Comment