Pages

Friday, October 3, 2008

Wedding overload


Here are a truckload of pictures. Sorry for the sensory overload. I took even more. My immediate family- if you want to see more log into my client sessions with the username and password from family pics and you should be able to see all of them. If you forgot your username and password email me.
Getting ready
My brothers helped cut fruit- I got to take pictures. I think I had the fun job :)

Getting ready. I don't think Jorden's niece liked getting her hair curled. But it looked beautiful.


They think they are so cool!






Everything looked so beautiful.
Clay's cuff links.



The beautiful and yummy cake!



Don't they look happy?

My dad has the tradition of giving the book the Timepiece and a watch to every bride in the family. If you have read the book it should make sense to you.



These are the cookie party favors we did for the luncheon. My mom did the cookies and I did the tags. And of course Devin fell asleep because the boy can sleep anywhere and everywhere. At least he was awake during the wedding!



I think the chocolate fountain was popular, once we got it working. I have a funny picture of about 8 people gathered around figuring out it wasn't warm enough yet and thus the thickness. We turned up the heat and it worked just fine!



Jorden and Clay's nieces and nephew. Aren't they the cutest? They were so sweet and friendly too.




The flowers were beautiful. Above is the bouquet and below are corsages and boutenieres



What is a wedding reception without dancing?




Jorden and her dad.



My mom and brother!



And finally the car decorated. With melted chocolate and cookies and marshmallow and peanut butter. First time I have seen people lick off their fingers as they cleaned a car!






There is one picture of me in here. Can you guess which one?

4 comments:

Audra said...

green shirt with purple necklace

I did have to go back and look. Thanks for pointing that out.

Audra

Nadia said...

They look great Amy! Do you want to visit in November and take some photos for me?!

Deidre said...

I almost feel like I was there! Thanks for posting them. These are wonderful.

Jennifer said...

They are great! I'd love to see the photographers pictures too because I don't see how they could have turned out better. I'm jealous.