First off It is finally cooling off at night WOO HOO (we will not mention the umm high the last few days *SIGH* it IS better) and time to pull out the fall decorations. I threw this up in about five minutes before a client came over. I think it looks good. Maybe I will have to set time limits in the future instead of trying to get it perfect. That would be hard for me though. I want EVERYTHING perfect all the time. which of course nothing ever is and I have to constantly remind myself that that is okay and I am good enough :)Second, General Conference was fantastic! My kids actually sat through all four sessions. Bear took the best notes. I love that he actually listened and took notes. He got the main idea of most of the talks it was sweet. My family has a tradition of getting together with my parents on Sunday and watching conference together. We do a big breakfast and a late lunch/early dinner. We generally do omelettes (although some years we have done abelskeivers). Here are some pictures of the omelette fixin's and the cool machine that my mom gave all the married kids last year that makes the best omelettes!










3 comments:
Love the shelf- it looks really good! Also, the pixs of the food is making me hungry. I think I want an omelte (I dont know how to spell) tomorrow!
Amy--your pictures are absolutely astonishingly beautiful! What a talent you have! You make food look like art! The shelf is gorgeous too! Leave something for the rest of us to be good at will ya! :-)
I wish that the photos I took of us having omelets looked that good! Maybe I'll learn when I get around to getting a good camera!
Post a Comment