Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

Open house- the rest

Lots of pictures in no particular order!












Daddy's girls!


My men in black! Aren't they handsome. The boys were in charge of making sure everyone signed in and they took the presents. They took their job very seriously and did a fantastic job! Love my boys.


These are the wonderful women from my parents ward that helped with, well, everything. They like to call themselves the MOB (mothers of the brides). Although there are a few FOBs too that are always there to help. We love you guys!
My friend Audra who made YUMMY rolls and helped with dessert. You're the best!











Wild child made a new friend at the party. They followed each other EVERYWHERE it was sooo cute!
My snuggle boy! He kept telling Jorden all night how pretty she was. It was adorable.

Hate this picture of me- I look cartoony but to be fair I put it up anyways :)
Sadly the fire department and an ambulence had to make a trip to the open house. A wonderful older lady in the ward fell and broke her hip. We wish her a speedy recovery!

















3 comments:

Trevlyn said...

What a beautiful celebration! Nice job, Amy!

Audra said...

The evening was very nice. I love that picture of Seth and JT.

I hope her hip heals quickly.

Hayley said...

Everything looked great - the photos, the decorations, the food! So sad we missed it! xx